TUTORIAL BY PSCS5; HOW TO DOWNLOAD
So I had gotten a few messages today asking how/where I downloaded my Photoshop. I currently use Photoshop cs5 Extended. I am going to tell you all how I was able to successfully download Ps. These are few and easy steps.
I have used this method twice since I downloaded the wrong bit and yes it worked perfectly fine both times.
I have always said that I recommend people to download Photoshop this way since there are hardly ever any issues. With most downloads people make tutorials telling you to change something in a file within your Photoshop document or give you serial numbers that are usually not valid anymore, etc. So here it is:
- I went to the Adobe Website.
- I made an account. (You need this to be able to download)
- I downloaded it from the website.
- Once my download was complete, I entered my account adress.
- Then I completed the download.
- I Set it Up and made sure to continue it as a trial.
- I downloaded a keygen from Google or a torrent site (don’t remember which one) you can find downloads here, here, here, here, and etc.
- I extracted the download.
- Then I patched the keygen a couple times and copied the serial number.
- I went back to Photoshop and added the serial number that I had copied from the keygen.
- Pressed continue.
- Finally, I had the full version of Photoshop.
Seeing that Adobe does not have the cs5 extended download from their website anymore, you would have to find a download link online or in my downloads link.
And that is basically it. If you do not know how to work with keygen’s, you can find tutorials on Youtube.
This method should work with cs6 extended as well. I will be downloading it soon so if and when I do I will let you all know if it worked. If you want to try it now, go for it. Just follow the same steps.
To download is not difficult. If you do not know how to do something Google and Youtube are your friends. I learned how to download Photoshop and keygens both on those websites. This was a very brief and quick tutorial on this so:
If you still have questions, feel free to ask me. Hope this works and good luck! :D