Want to learn how to make this? Click read more!
(1) Open your image that you’ll be doing the graphic with.
(2) Now go to File>New and set the dimensons to 500 for width and 600 for height. Click ok.
(3) Now you’ll need to select your polygon tool, and make it have a feather of 1 px, and outline the person.
(4) Now drag the person into the other file. Now if it the person is too big, resize the image by clicking ctrl+t and then use the freetransform tool to resize it. To make sure it doesn’t become to wide or too tall use the shift key when resizing.
(5) Now select the background layer, and then create a new layer, and fill it with a color of your choice.
(6) Click on layer 1, and then right click on it and click Duplicate layer.
(7) Still being on Layer 1, right click and click blending options, go to color overlay and select another color that you haven’t used. Click okay. Now move that image to the right a bit until you can see the color.
(8) Flatten the graphic, and sharpen it once by going to Filters, Sharpen, Sharpen.
(9) Add a psd and flatten image. You’re done!