TUTORIAL BY PSCS5; How to get a solid background in a .gif
REQUESTED: submission from fading-into-thenight: i just want to know if you already have a tutorial for this gifs: (x) she changed the background, this is the original video (x) & that’s all, thanks for reading & congrats on you amazing blog! :’)
When you want to make these types of .gifs, it’s usually best to use a type of b&w coloring. Also there are several ways to do this but I’m just going to be showing you one way since it’s simple.
1. Once you have your .gif done, have your coloring on top.
2. Make a new layer, the new layer should be under your coloring:
3. Make sure that the Foreground Color is black and select the Bucket Tool:
4. Now on the the New Layer, fill in with the bucket tool:
Your .gif should look like this when you filled in with black:
5. Now take the the eraser tool, having the new layer selected, erase around the person (You can lower the opacity to see the person and where you need to erase):
This is so you can see how it looks like:
With the coloring:
6. Now take the brush tool.
7. Select the first frame layer and the layer and start filling in the parts around the body. It should look like this:
8. Repeat step 7 until your done with your entire .gif