jsutindrew submitted: hi, sorry to bother but i was wondering if you knew or had a tutorial on how to do the colors on the gif in posts like this http://justinbieburs.tumblr.com/post/40367820419? thanks.
1. Make a new (make sure this layer is on top of your .gif)
2. Take your brush tool and select the soft edge brush.
3. Select a color and place it around the person (in the corners or where ever you please)
4. Take a couple more colors and do the same thing
5. This part is optional: You to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and play around with the radius and see what works/looks best on the gif. This is just to make the colors spread on the edges a little bit more.
6. You can either lower the opacity of the layer of colors or play with the blending modes and see what works/looks best on your gif
That’s really it. Hope that made sense.